Sunday, February 22, 2009

Two date nights in one week?!

Robyn and I have had two date nights in one week! An amazing feat as most people know. For Valentine's Day/15th anniversary, we went to Olive Garden for lunch and the to the U.S. Cellular Collesium to see Jeff Dunham, the comedian with the puppets. Lots of fun!

Then on Friday, I was lucky enough to win tickets to the Three Doors Down show. Yeah! So, Friday night, Robyn's Dad stayed with the girls, and we went and saw, SafetySuit (Scott, have you heard of them?), Hoobastank, Seether and Three Doors Down. The bands were improving each time. Three Doors Down was GREAT!

Now, I'm trying to figure out which PrairieThunder Hockey game to go to. Oh, did I mention that I won these tickets, too? Trying to figure out a game on one of their Kid's games.

No comments: