Friday, January 9, 2009

Damn you Twilight Series!!!!

Well, thanks to my dear friends, I am addicted to the Twilight books! Yes, my name is Michelle and I'm a Twilight addict. It normally takes me FOREVER to read a book, but these books, I can't put down! I have read the first two, Twilight and New Moon. LOVED THEM! Went to borrow book three, Eclipse, from my friend, and she didn't have it!!! She had borrowed book 3 and 4 from her sister. So, no problem, decided to get it with my gift card at Walmart. They don't have any copies. Wahhhhh!!!

Tonight as we were checking out from Meijer, after looking at their book selection and not being successful in finding book 3, there in the checkout aisle, one lone copy of Eclipse. Yeah!! So, after getting through all my work and personal emails this weekend, I am treating myself to a couple of chapters.

No comments: