Monday, September 29, 2008

Look out, Chicago, here I come...

Nothing too eventual has been going on in the Schuline household lately. Jenna had her first sleepover with her friend. Megan was so tired by the end of the night, but refused to go to bed without them. She kept on asking them, "Guys, are you ready to go to bed yet?!" Too funny. Megan and I went to bed around 11. Jenna and her buddy stayed up til about midnight. They were really good.

This week, I'm headed to Chicago for a conference. My coworker and I are presenting at a National Advising Conference. It's being held at the Hyatt Regency downtown. We are taking the Amtrak up. The University rate is unbelievable! It will cost me both there and back, $24. Crazy! Of course, the rate is only good for business travel. This will be my first time taking the train up to Chicago from here. Megan is looking forward to picking me up at the train station on the weekend.

Jenna is signing up for her school's circus. Keep your calendars open for April! Megan is starting gymnastics and LOVES it! She was like a little monkey on the bars the other day.

Well, better get things done so I can leave without a million things to do, just a few thousands. :)

No comments: